Brooklyn Center, MN: Precision Machining and processing for Medical Components, Devices & Assemblies. Manufacturing capabilities include Micro-Machining, CNC Multi-Axis Turning Centers, CNC Micro-grinding, Swiss Screw Machining, High Speed Vertical Machining, Precision Wire EDM– Plunger & Sinker, Coiling – Single, Multi-filer and complex coils, Laser Cutting, Welding and Assembly, Clean Room Assembly – of Neurostimulation and cardiovascular leads, Silicone Molding, Finishing and Cleaning. Cirtec Medical specializes in machining & processing of Platinum and Platinum alloys, Titanium, Stainless Steels, MP35N and Nitinol..
MTD Micro Molding
Under one roof in Charlton, MA, MTD Micro Molding produces tooling, prototypes and components utilizing Class 100k clean rooms, technology, and specialized equipment specifically for the medical device industry. With MTD’s micro medical molding process, quality standards and sophisticated equipment working together—allowing predictable outcomes even on breakthrough products that were never produced before.
MTD Micro Molding is committed to being certified in the industry: ISO 9001: 2008, and Class 100k clean rooms.
Laserage® Technology Corp.
Waukegan, IL: Precision Laser processing of Metals, Ceramics, Quartz, Rubber and Plastics for Medical and Electronic applications. Processes include laser cutting (tubular and flat), drilling and welding. Specialty areas of technology include:
- STENT cutting and processing, expansion, heat setting & finishing of Stainless Steels, NiTi & Ti
- CERAMIC processing – fine hole drilling, machining & scribing. Over 55 Nd: YAG and CO2 laser systems to support Engineering Development, Prototyping and Production laser processing.
Avicenna is part of the Ametek medical engineered components group manufacturing precision components and assemblies for medical devices including EP catheters, catheter assemblies, Neuro modulation devices, delivery
systems, and cardio vascular applications.
Materials and components specialists for Electronic and Medical applications. Capabilities include: Custom Alloy development, Precious Metal fabrication in Wire, Strip, Ribbon and Rod, Metal Stamping, Forming, Brazing & Welding, Cold Forming, Plastic Injection, insert and reel-to-reel molding. Typical products are Electrical Contacts and Rivets, Ultra-small metal and plastic components, precision insert-molded components and part assemblies, Custom alloy wire for medical applications. Deringer-Ney operates four manufacturing facilities that are all registered to ISO 9000 with the three US facilities also registered to QS-9000.
Utica, NY: Specialty Solder Alloys and products for electronics assembly and processing. Products encompass over 1000 materials including all lead-free alloys in various forms including:
- Solder Paste for SMT Assembly including- No Clean, Water Wash and No-Lead
- Solder Preforms for Microelectronic assembly (includes a library of over 2000 preform tools)
- Wire – Flux core and solid
- Ribbon down to .0005″ thickness
- Solder Spheres for BGA and Flip Chip assembly- ball diameters from Ø.004″ to Ø.065″
- Fluxes – Tacfluxes. Liquid fluxes and Wave Soldering fluxes.